College Text
Please Login to enjoy more facilities!
If you need any assistance, feel free to post in the helpdesk and our friendly staff would gladly help you
Do remember to vote for us every 12 hours Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

College Text
Please Login to enjoy more facilities!
If you need any assistance, feel free to post in the helpdesk and our friendly staff would gladly help you
Do remember to vote for us every 12 hours Very Happy
College Text
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
College Text
Welcome to NarutoMS! Please post in the help desk section if you need any assistance. Don't forget to vote for us!
All beta-testers please sign up on this forum as soon as possible Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

The one and only ... REAPER

4 posters

Do you know im the gfx?

The one and only ... REAPER I_vote_lcap100%The one and only ... REAPER I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
The one and only ... REAPER I_vote_lcap0%The one and only ... REAPER I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The one and only ... REAPER Empty The one and only ... REAPER Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am

ReaPer

ReaPer

Hi, i'm reaper. I'm 15(omg turned 15 a few days ago), I'm from Singapore. You should know, i'm one of the gfx for the server. If you dont, u should Razz Hope to see you guys in-game when the server is released.

2The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 am

Stanley

WOW did u do the banner? I LOVE IT!

3The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

.:Remix:.

Hello there Reaper ... Welcome Razz

4The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Shawn

Admin

hey guys,

new job =P
I'm setting up the website and i need a banner for the homepage.

Size would be same as the one reaper did.

thanks!

http://maplestory.narutorpg.org

5The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Which one he made alot 0.o

6The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 am

ReaPer

ReaPer

Stanley wrote:WOW did u do the banner? I LOVE IT!
Yep i did. Smile I like it too, one of the better ones which i did.

7The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey Reaper do you mind making a tut of that banner?
It looks soooooooooo good (:

I want to see how you would get to making such a thing (;

btw where do you get the characters from?

8The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

ReaPer

ReaPer

.:Remix:. wrote:Hey Reaper do you mind making a tut of that banner?
It looks soooooooooo good (:

I want to see how you would get to making such a thing (;

btw where do you get the characters from?

The maplestory characters? from the web... O_O just googled and found em. This is the one which i used: http://static.basilmarket.com/screen/basilmarket_com-screen-118547-1.jpg
I'll try to make a tut tomorrow, if i have the chance. Though it will be pretty weird, i usually just go with the flow, adjust it as i go along. And in doing so i have TONS of layers. :P I'll try though. Unless u have any specific area of it which u wanted to know how to do. That would be easier. (Less work :P )

9The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 pm

The background and the cut out shape (;

thanks in advance

10The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 am

ReaPer

ReaPer

o Well, i was bored so i did it all.
https://2img.net/h/i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/zomgitzpieah/adfdaf.png
-edit-
OMG i just noticed it got screwed Sad my 1st time making a tut. And it failed to bad. Sad I'll edit the font size later.

11The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 am

Lol thanks (;
it looks great (;

12The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm

ReaPer

ReaPer

So i guess u could read it Razz

13The one and only ... REAPER Empty Re: The one and only ... REAPER Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah thanks again (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]