College Text
Please Login to enjoy more facilities!
If you need any assistance, feel free to post in the helpdesk and our friendly staff would gladly help you
Do remember to vote for us every 12 hours Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

College Text
Please Login to enjoy more facilities!
If you need any assistance, feel free to post in the helpdesk and our friendly staff would gladly help you
Do remember to vote for us every 12 hours Very Happy
College Text
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
College Text
Welcome to NarutoMS! Please post in the help desk section if you need any assistance. Don't forget to vote for us!
All beta-testers please sign up on this forum as soon as possible Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry guys

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry guys Empty Sorry guys Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Andy

Sorry everyone but I'm resigning, my life is too busy at the moment with a month of camp, relationship problems, graduation and so much other bullshit. I may and most likely will come back one day, I probably will no longer be offered my position because someone with more experience and professionalism will come along because I can tell, with such a gifted team as we have now, this server can only be led to success!

GoodLuck everyone and nice meeting you,
Officially Resigned,
Andy

Only for Stanley~ Thank you for all the trust, thanks for always listening, thanks for always considering my ideas and thanks for being a good friend. My friend, it's time we part, I wish you farewell and the best of luck~~

Reaper and Remix~ You 2 are the funniest guys I have ever met, thanks for all the good laughs and funny moments also thanks for putting up with my pedophilia! You guys are awesome and amazingly talented! Keep doing what you're doin~~~~

Miki~ Thanks for being the first person I met and being automatically extremity friendly and kind, there was a minor misunderstanding and I apologize for doubting you, you are an amazing women, best of luck to you~~~

2Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 pm

.:Remix:.

Aww Andy, you will be missed here. And you are always welcomed back (;

it was good knowing you

3Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

Stanley

i understand about your busy life, in fact, i am leading a complicated life myself. i squeeze in my free time to work on the server. mostly because it is summer, there are many different activities that i must attend to. i can only work on the server at early morning, or late night. so i very much understand your resignation, maybe in the future, we will meet again.

4Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 am

Andy

Stanley wrote:i understand about your busy life, in fact, i am leading a complicated life myself. i squeeze in my free time to work on the server. mostly because it is summer, there are many different activities that i must attend to. i can only work on the server at early morning, or late night. so i very much understand your resignation, maybe in the future, we will meet again.

Thanks Stanley, you always understood me, I seriously wish I could keep working with you, you truly are a good friend. May our paths cross again Very Happy

@Remix Thanks man Very Happy Nice to know ill be welcomed Very Happy

5Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Only you, not pedi bear (:

6Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Andy

.:Remix:. wrote:Only you, not pedi bear (:

LMAO Fuck man, ill remember you.

7Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Just come to the forums whenever you get the chance

8Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 pm

ReaPer

ReaPer

Bye Andy, sad to see u leave us... Like Remix said u are always welcome to come back. Best of luck with what ever u are going to do.

9Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Andy

ReaPer wrote:Bye Andy, sad to see u leave us... Like Remix said u are always welcome to come back. Best of luck with what ever u are going to do.

Thanks man I'm prolly coming backing soon, after I get my girl Very Happy camp finishs and life becomes less stressful (My parents are starting to depend on my making my own money now to pay for my cell phone at the very least and at this age it's a challenge finding a job, ill prolly end up doing a paper route though.

10Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Lol which neighborhood Andy? I saw on the last forum you're from T - Dot too Razz

11Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Andy

lolwhut? T-Dot?

12Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Toronto?

13Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Andy

Oh yeah I'm a Toronto kid Smile I'm Etobicoke/Ontario Area Very Happy

14Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 am

Nice North York all the way though (: